Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ASK and you shall receive!

This is my first post on this blog and since you lovely people are my audience I would love some feedback.

I'm going to be posting mostly about diet and training but I'd love to hear what specifically you'd like to read about as "diet and training" is extremely broad.

I'll also post photo's and stats relating to my progress so, again, if you have any specific requests I'll be happy to fulfill them.

Anyway be sure to bookmark my blog and keep an eye out for new posts as I'll be updating as regularly as possible.

PS: The photo's below were taken with a 2 month gap in which I drastically changed my diet, I gained ~1kg lean mass and dropped ~3% bodyfat.

 PSS: my dog's name is peppa... don't you fucking forget it


No comments:

Post a Comment